

...and discovering that a certain inappropriate crush of mine is currently filming a movie called The Lucky One, based on a Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, Dear John) novel?
I'm thinking another gathering of the ZEMAS (Zac Efron Mutual Admiration Society) will take place sometime next year. Ladies, brace yourselves.
Oh, and if you can't wait that long, I'll try to find a way for us to convene and watch Charlie St. Cloud at my house once I get my hands on a copy. It's totally on my Christmas wish list.

3 comments:
I am a 10 on your scale. Those pictures are just wonderful. **dreamy sigh** BTW, I hardly ever buy DVD's, but I've already got my copy of Charlie St. Cloud and would be HAPPY to bring it over for a ZEMAS showing! :)
I TOTALLY thought about you ladies when I saw this today!!
We should all definitely get together the ZEMAS and watch Charlie St. Cloud - I haven't even seen it yet! :o(
Also pretty soon I would like someone equally obsessive as me to do a Twilight-a-thon. :o)
Oooh, you just totally made my day too! :) I'm totally there for our ZEMAS reunion!! Just tell me the time.
Post a Comment