8.05.2008

My celebrity boyfriends...

I am fortunate. I married a man with an amazing amount of self-assurance. Scott doesn't have a jealous bone in his body - which means I am free to indulge in some celebrity crushes without hurting his feelings or making him feel threatened. So, without further ado, I provide for you a list of my celebrity boyfriends:



1. Tiger Woods - Shall I list the qualities that make him an ideal candidate for my #1 celebrity boyfriend? Um, he's hot. And built. And the best in the world at what he does. Plus, he's a family man. Only true devotion would cause me to be excited about watching golf on tv. I DVR'd the U.S. Open so I could watch it again. That's what good girlfriends do. Plus, Scott tells me that if I ever get the chance to run off with Tiger Woods, he'll gladly be the rebound guy for Tiger's swedish wife. I think it's a fair trade.


2. Joshua Jackson - Two words: Pacey Whitter. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then how sad for you. I love me some Josh Jackson. Who cares if he's dating the chick from National Treasure? I know he'd leave her for me.





Okay, this one's a little embarassing...


3. Zac Efron - I know, I know. He's 10 years younger than I am. He wears his hair in his face when it would look so much better combed back. He likes to sing and dance. I recognize that this is a totally inappropriate crush, but I just can't help myself. If I were a preteen, I would have pictures from Bop magazine of this guy plastered all over my bedroom walls. But I'm not 12 - I am a responsible adult. Who has seen HSM and Hairspray more times than I can count. I am not ashamed. Okay, maybe just a little.



2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

hahaha...nice! everyone should have at least one celebrity boyfriend....i know i have plenty. i have a feeling im going to enjoy reading your blog. :) keep it up!

Restless Mom said...

wow, a side to you i've never seen! i like it. :)